We're closing in to the end of an amazing year! Phero became public and it's amazing to see how people are reacting to it. Feels like a great moment to thank some people in particular that helped us along the way 🙏
- First of all: Our very own Jim. Aside from great input and code, he's using Phero on a sideproject with quite an advanced data-model (if you're into fitness, stay tuned!). Phero wouldn't be what it is without you, mate 💪
- Thank you Jos, for giving us our very first venue to talk about Phero 🙌
- Of course, thank you so much Fransjo! You were the very first to publicly promote Phero besides ourselves. That first tweet was such an amazing feeling, we'll never forget it ❤️
- Thanks Johannes, for your unsolicited advice 😉
- And the very first open source PR goes to... Muescha! 🍾 Thank you!
- Even earlier (by a day!) was Chris: Digging through our code, commenting on it and opening the very first discussion on GitHub 🥂
- One day, we wanted to get on Best of JS.. but we were already there, weeks before we even thought about it! Thanks to Teerapat 🙌
- Thanks Rafał, Maël, James, Vladimir, Fransjo, Chris and Michael, for taking the time to open issues for bugs you encountered. You're improving Phero immensely by doing so and we're planning to fix a bunch of these issues in the next couple of weeks.
- Thanks Tim for being one of the first to join our Discord 😊 We always appreciate your opinion on things 🙏
- This is a fresh one: Thank you Yan Sun to be the first to blog about Phero this month 👏
Again, thank you so much for your support. By the way: we're working on a paid product (aside from the forever-free toolkit of course). As soon as we launch, you can expect a present that has something to do with that 😉